Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter Full Review
I finally subscribed Apple’s music streaming service – Apple Music. When I am listening to my favorite songs with Apple Music through my phones, except for enjoying, I am aware that I was unable to put them onto my MP3 player. As a heavy user of MP3 player, you don’t know how important for me to play the Apple Music as MP3 on the player. That’s why I am looking for an excellent Apple Music conversion application to help do that. And Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is the one that I found useful and would like to share with you. If you seek an Apple Music converter, don’t miss Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter review here. The below introduces Noteburner’s Apple Music converter and provides the instruction to convert Apple Music to MP3 songs flawlessly in minutes.
Introduction of Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter
Noteburner has high reputation on DRM removal field in the market. It produced Noteburner M4V Converter Plus which aims to convert iTunes movies to plain MP4, AVI… formats for playing on non-apple devices. We reviewed Noteburner M4V Converter before and the tool has won plenty of positive feedback. The Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter, which is a newly released software developed by Noteburner, works as reliable Apple Music Converter as well as powerful iTunes audio converter and audiobook converter. It simply removes DRM from Apple Music and produces the clean and clear copy of the song as MP3, AAC or lossless FLAC, WAV format, thus transfer to any MP3 player or portable device to enjoy everywhere without restriction.
Main features of Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter
- Remove DRM from Apple Music and Convert to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC
- keep up to 320 kbps audio quality
- Convert iTunes M4P songs and audiobooks
- Retain all ID3 tags such as Artwork, Metadata (artist, album, year, track number, genre)
- 20X fast conversion speed with user-friendly interface
Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter Review & How to Convert Apple Music to MP3
Even though embed with Apple Music converter, iTunes M4P converter and audiobook converter, Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is light with 5MB. It has both Mac version and Windows version. For Mac, it is compatible to Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and the macOS 10.12 Sierra. For Windows, it supports Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8 and the latest Windows 10.
Update: We tested Notebuner iTunes DRM Audio Converter (for Mac and for Windows) under iTunes 12.6 on April 20th, 2017. The program works with iTunes 12.6 perfectly on both Mac and Windows platforms.
Open Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter, you will love the interface at the first sight. It is clean, well-designed and novice-friendly. With only 3 steps, you would complete the task of converting Apple Music to MP3.
1. Click Add button on the top or anywhere on the main interface to add the Apple Music or iTunes songs, audiobooks. Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter detects your iTunes library automatically and displays the songs in order which save you a lot of time to choose. Select the songs that you would like to convert.
The chosen songs would be listed on the main panel of Noteburner music program, displaying Title, Artist, Genre, Duration.
2. The default output format is MP3 with 256 kbps quality at 20X conversion speed.
The default setting is fine for me, so I simply did not make any changes. You can modify the setting by clicking the gear button on the top right and define according to your requirement. The available output formats are MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV. The audio quality can be set from 320 kbps to 64 kbps(mainly for audiobook).
3. Time to start conversion. Click the big Convert button on the bottom to start converting your songs to common audio files. With 20X conversion speed, you will not wait too much time to get the converted file.
The converted songs are DRM-free and can be transferred to anywhere you want without limitation. And sure, the Apple Music now can be played on MP3 player now with original quality.
- Work for Mac OS and Windows OS
- 3-in-1 iTunes DRM Audio Converter with light size
- Convert Apple Music and other songs with lossless quality
- Retain ID3 tags: artwork, artist, album, year, track number, genre
- iTunes must be installed
- The album cover may be lost during conversion process
Does Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter deserve a try?
Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is an efficient app that offers a quick method of saving Apple Music or iTunes songs on both Mac and Windows system. Whatever you need to free up the music content to computers/devices or share with your family members, Noteburner provides a moral and ethical way to use your Apple Music and purchased iTunes songs to it’s full potential.
Give it a try. Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter costs $39.95 with lifetime free updates.$39.95 Buy Now (Mac) $39.95 Buy Now (Windows)
Video Tutorial: How to use Noteburner iTunes DRM Audio Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music on Windows?